Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by 尉雁磊 <tr...@163.com> on 2022/09/14 10:29:28 UTC

There is a problem degrading Namenode(Hadoop3.3.4 relegation hadoop2.7.2)

我在测试hadoop2.7.2滚动升级hadoop3.3.4之后,进行降级测试,在降级namenode时遇到了问题,报错(附件1所示)

After testing Hadoop2.7.2 rolling upgrade Hadoop3.3.4, I conducted the degradation test. I encountered a problem when degrading Namenode, and an error was reported (as shown in Appendix 1).

查阅issuse,找到HDFS-14831和我遇到的问题相似

Check Issuse and find HDFS-14831 similar to the problem I encountered

我将https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-14831中提到的commit(https://github.com/lucasaytt/hadoop/commit/8a41edb089fbdedc5e7d9a2aeec63d126afea49f)在hadoop2.7.2合并

I merge the COMMIT(https://github.com/lucasaytt/hadoop/commit/8a41edb089fbdedc5e7d9a2aeec63d126afea49f) mentioned in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-14831 in Hadoop2.7.2

但是降级后的namenode(2.7.2),无法进行写操作,报错(附件2所示):

However, in the degraded Namenode (2.7.2), write operations cannot be performed and an error is reported (as shown in Appendix 2) :

Web页面显示目录的Owner和Group显示为Empty

The Owner and Group of the directory are displayed as Empty on the Web page

后续发现2.7.2的PermissionStatusFormat中的GROUP和USER分别为25、23,而3.3.4的为24、24(附件3所示)

Subsequent discovery: GROUP and USER in PermissionStatusFormat in 2.7.2 are 25 and 23, respectively, while those in 3.3.4 are 24 and 24 (as shown in Appendix 3).

我在2.7.2中修改GROUP和USER为24、24,可以降级成功

I changed GROUP and USER to 24 and 24 in 2.7.2, which can be degraded successfully

是否有人遇到相同问题?

Does anyone else have the same problem?

此commit:https://github.com/lucasaytt/hadoop/commit/8a41edb089fbdedc5e7d9a2aeec63d126afea49f是否可以合并至hadoop2.7.2中,是否存在隐患?

This commit:https://github.com/lucasaytt/hadoop/commit/8a41edb089fbdedc5e7d9a2aeec63d126afea49f,Can it be merged into Hadoop2.7.2?   Is there any hidden danger?