Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2012/11/18 20:10:01 UTC

Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

Hi Alex,

I have granted you temporary administrator privileges for both the spaces.
Please let me know as soon as you are done with the changes as I will have
to revert the privileges back to normal.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arvind,

Thanks, I'm done.

For the record

Flume wiki:
- copied Index into Home
- edited Index as deprecated (https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/) and added a link to the confluence space (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Home) space (picked up from Sqoop wiki)
-- the installed Auto Export Plugin, which can't be disabled, do the HTML export. If you click the link all other pages will be rendered in HTML too, so I want that the search engines will update the main page into the confluence page (link follow, update)
- added our Flume Logo as Space logo
- added FLUME-1725

Sqoop Wiki:
- Added SQOOP-709