Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/02 20:16:22 UTC

Re: [apache/jmeter] This implements "Provide ability to configure whether a new iteration is a new user or same user" (BUG 62861) (#470) (629c643)

Philippe> [apache/jmeter] This implements "Provide ability to configure
whether a new iteration is a new user or same user" (BUG 62861) (#470)
(629c643)

I wonder if we should implement a check for "underoptimized pngs" in the
PRs.
png volume towards JMeter download size which is not that good.

Vladimir

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
I am against too much rules for PR.
It might discourage contributions.

A sufficient minimum for me is:

   - JUnit
   - Documentation
   - Checkstyle (but I am ok to fix it)

What we can do is document in Contribute , how to do it without making it
mandatory

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.