Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2008/11/27 21:51:42 UTC

load datapoint

We're getting to an interesting load level here now I think.
The attached snapshot is typical of some cyclical loads we
see. Average load is north of 100K/sec.

I'd be curious to hear how this compares with what others
are doing.

The region count may seem low but we have splitting set at
1G so there is more data there then may seem at first
glance.

   - Andy

Re: load datapoint

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
> From: Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>
> This mailing list doesn't accept attached files... but
> I would love to see those numbers!

Live and learn.

  requests: 2907 regions: 9
  requests: 7592 regions: 9
  requests: 2338 regions: 6
  requests: 4869 regions: 9
  requests: 5438 regions: 9
  requests: 6855 regions: 9
  requests: 3284 regions: 9
  requests: 6036 regions: 9
  requests: 9056 regions: 9
  requests: 3767 regions: 9
  requests: 9257 regions: 9
  requests: 8520 regions: 9
  requests: 6954 regions: 8
  requests: 7847 regions: 9
  requests: 7612 regions: 7
  requests: 7774 regions: 6
  requests: 7805 regions: 9
  requests: 9197 regions: 6
  requests: 9663 regions: 7
  requests: 6514 regions: 7
  requests: 9394 regions: 6
  requests: 9588 regions: 8
  requests: 9556 regions: 9
  Total: servers: 23 requests: 162823 regions: 187

    - Andy

Re: load datapoint

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Andrew,