Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Ahmed Batis <mr...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/18 16:57:17 UTC

About the language pack

Hello

Could any one guide me how to get the right path to translate this
code in my own language ?

to make it more clear... I am familiar with those folders of language
packs in those PHP scripts.. I take the English language pack in as
text file and translate it easily.. any guidance will be appreciated

Re: About the language pack

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The easiest way:
You take
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent/languages/english.xml

translate it, and send to this mailing list
we will add to the SVN ASAP

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: About the language pack

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
see:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/Internationalisation.html

Sebastian

2011/12/18 Ahmed Batis <mr...@gmail.com>

> Hello
>
> Could any one guide me how to get the right path to translate this
> code in my own language ?
>
> to make it more clear... I am familiar with those folders of language
> packs in those PHP scripts.. I take the English language pack in as
> text file and translate it easily.. any guidance will be appreciated

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de