Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by David Rees <dr...@runt.ebetinc.com> on 2001/09/21 18:36:05 UTC

Re: Upcoming Velocity 1.2 Was: Velocity newbie

On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 06:45:54AM -0400, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> > BTW, how's the Velocity 1.2 release coming along?
>
> Well, I was trying to let some time go by because of the recent introspector
> change.  Things seem to work, no one is complaining, so if there are no
> objections, I can roll it out this weekend, barring some other disaster...

How about a RC release to get a bit more visibility followed by a release a
few days later?

I'll grab the latest nightly and give it a whirl today.

-Dave

Re: Upcoming Velocity 1.2 Was: Velocity newbie

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 9/21/01 12:36 PM, "David Rees" <dr...@runt.ebetinc.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 06:45:54AM -0400, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>>
>>> BTW, how's the Velocity 1.2 release coming along?
>>
>> Well, I was trying to let some time go by because of the recent introspector
>> change.  Things seem to work, no one is complaining, so if there are no
>> objections, I can roll it out this weekend, barring some other disaster...
>
> How about a RC release to get a bit more visibility followed by a release a
> few days later?
>
> I'll grab the latest nightly and give it a whirl today.
>
> -Dave

Always an RC release....

System and Software Consulting
If you look up, there are no limits - Japanese Proverb