Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/17 21:20:08 UTC

[discuss] nifi 1.13.2

Team

A couple JIRAs have come in today which suggest an important fix
needed resulting in NiFI 1.13.2 as a result of a regression introduced
in NiFi 1.13.1.

I'm immediately starting the RC. I think we should consider a less
than 72 hour window for the vote.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NIFI/versions/12350008 lists
the items being included.  It is 5 things but the one that really
matters is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-8337

Thanks

Re: [discuss] nifi 1.13.2

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello

ASF policy says 'should' remain open for 72 hours so we can determine
a shorter time span if we must.  Other policy states 'MUST' which is
not where we have choice.

Please see http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval

I am going to set the vote for 36 hours unless someone strongly objects.

Thanks