Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Cory Johns <ma...@users.sf.net> on 2013/12/02 17:05:34 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6864 Add spam button for comments

- **status**: code-review --> closed
- **Milestone**: forge-backlog --> forge-dec-13

---

** [tickets:#6864] Add spam button for comments**

**Status:** closed
**Labels:** 42cc spam
**Created:** Mon Nov 11, 2013 06:59 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Wed Nov 27, 2013 04:09 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Comment moderators can mark pending messages as spam, but there's not an easy way to do it for regular messages.  You have to go to the /_discuss/moderate page and find the comment.  There should be a button right next to the comment.  (We may need to change the layout of those action links/buttons so they don't take up too much unnecessary room).  Make sure clicking it sends the feedback to the spam plugin for training (I think it does this already through the /_discuss/moderate page)

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/