Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Pedro David Marco <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2016/10/21 17:56:24 UTC

rule for text with accents

Hi!
can anyone, please, tell me what is the correct way to write a rule that matches text with accents when i do not know the enconding??
shall i write a rule for utf-8,another one for iso-8859-1, etc?? i hope no...
Thanks!
-----Pedro

Re: rule for text with accents

Posted by Pedro David Marco <pe...@yahoo.com>.

>If you set "normalize_charset 1" you can just test UTF-8
Thanks a lot RW!!!!
fool me! it was on the docs and i skimmed it through.. please accept my apologizes...
thanks again and have a nice weekned!

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.