Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by j...@nschaefer.net on 2019/09/30 10:22:48 UTC

Unassigned issue IGNITE-12174

Hi,

I have opened a bug issue some time ago about a NullPointerException
thrown if geospatial indexing is used together with durable memory:

Even though I provided a minimal reproducing code example the issue
was not assigned or reviewed to confirm whether we have a bug here or
whether I did something wrong putting together my Ignite config.

I tried to find the root cause by myself but got lost in the Ignite
code base that is still mostly unknown to me. ;-)

Can you please tell me what I can do to get the bug reviewed/confirmed/fixed?

The bug could also be relevant for the upcoming 2.8 release.

Thank you very much,

Jan

Re: Unassigned issue IGNITE-12174

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

You are right. I remember that we discussed to do similar for TEXT queries [1].

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Unassigned issue IGNITE-12174