Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2007/08/08 14:07:43 UTC

Re: [Lucene-java Wiki] Update of "HowToContribute" by GrantIngersoll

Don't we discourage @author tags?     I can't recall where the Lucene
project sits on this issue, but it certainly has been debated and
acted upon in many other ASF projects.

	Erik

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Uh, nevermind!   I see that is in the "Please do not:" section :)

	Erik