Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sumit Pandit <ss...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/03 11:20:14 UTC

Question about web services...

Hi all,
Can some one explaim me does web services is some where used in ofbiz.
Thanks for Reply

--
Sumit Pandit

Re: Question about web services...

Posted by Sumit Pandit <ss...@gmail.com>.
I was talking about the services which are defined in XML.
and now it is clear to me that where the web service is used inside Ofbiz.

Thank you vary much Mr BJ Freeman and Guo Welzhan  for your reply.
also thanks to all

Posted by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.