Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/13 09:39:13 UTC

Abdera release process

Does anyone know what the Abdera release process is, eg how to get the
modules deployed to a Maven staging repository?

If i try various things like mvn -Pdeploy or release:prepare/perform
etc it doesn't work and either just doesn't deploy anything or gives
various config errors. So does anyone know how this was done in the
past?

   ...ant

Re: Abdera release process

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
Ok thanks, i hadn't spotted that deploy profile. I couldn't get that
to work quite right though so i just did a deploy from the top level
and then another deploy in the distribution folder. I've also added
some notes to the BUILDING file in trunk now with the steps i did to
create the release candidate artifacts.

   ...ant

Re: Abdera release process

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.