Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com> on 2019/08/22 07:18:49 UTC

Please vote in IPMC

HI Nick and Jean-Frederic,

We’ve got our first +1 vote in the IPMC. We need a few more to release. Can you both please help.

The vote email thread is here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8a3c98ff63f0cefe72873e1c1b65ec727c2a3c3f0a2517c055f029e7@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Thanks
Brian

On 20/08/2019, 08:31, "Brian Spector" <br...@qredo.com> wrote:

    Hi Nick,

    I've just found the guidance again on the website here:

    https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

    and here: https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

    It looks like we should announce that vote has passed, and then submit it into IPMC. I think based on your email you are saying you will vote for it in IPMC. So we will submit it there.

    Hope the house move is going well.

    Brian

    Brian Spector
    Chief Product and Strategy Officer
    Qredo Ltd
    T: +44 1394825764
    1 Primrose Street
    London, UK EC2A 2EX
    https://qredo.com

    Qredo Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered number 7834052).  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and are intended only for the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy, disclose to anyone else or otherwise use the content of this e-mail or any attachment thereto and should notify the sender immediately and delete them from your system.

    ________________________________
Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.

> On 22 Aug 2019, at 08:18, Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com> wrote:
>
> HI Nick and Jean-Frederic,
>
> We’ve got our first +1 vote in the IPMC. We need a few more to release. Can you both please help.
>
> The vote email thread is here:
>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8a3c98ff63f0cefe72873e1c1b65ec727c2a3c3f0a2517c055f029e7@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Sorry, this release is terrible timing for me.  All sorting, packing, cleaning,
ahead of my removers arriving tomorrow morning.  I will look at it, but I
have no computer (except the macbook, which lacks a dev environment)
until I unpack in my new house.

--
Nick Kew