Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nazmul Bhuiyan <Na...@nz.fujitsu.com> on 2007/10/01 00:20:04 UTC

Re: T3: Upload

.page:
<page-specification class="com.fujitsu.efi.web.pages.test.UploadPage">
</page-specification>

The .page file was missed spelled but after correcting the file name I'm
getting the following error:

Could not load class UploadPage from WebappClassLoader delegate: false
repositories: /WEB-INF/classes/ ----------> Parent Classloader:
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader@1428ea : UploadPage

But com.fujitsu.efi.web.pages.test.UploadPage class exists in
WEB-INF/classes directory.

Thanks

Naz

Re: T3: Upload

Posted by Nazmul Bhuiyan <Na...@nz.fujitsu.com>.
The example code working now after removing the following line of code:
public static final Format SIZE_FORMAT = NumberFormat.getNumberInstance();

I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with this line of code.

Thanks a lot.

Naz

Re: T3: Upload

Posted by Nazmul Bhuiyan <Na...@nz.fujitsu.com>.