Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Lyndon Washington <ho...@the-washingtons.com> on 2013/04/11 21:47:08 UTC

Specifying System Properties in the tomee-maven-plugin

Hi,

Any guidance on how to specify system properties in the tomee-maven-plugin
configuration block?

I have a web app that I am trying to port over from jetty to tomee and one
of the things I had was a property in my dev env to configure where the
log4j.xml file could be found:
log4j.configuration

How would I specify that property in the tomee plugin?

Thanks ahead of time for any assistance.

Cheers,
-Lyndon-

Lyndon Washington

Re: Specifying System Properties in the tomee-maven-plugin

Posted by Lyndon Washington <ho...@the-washingtons.com>.
Ok, never mind. I think you are referring to the *args* parameter.  I used
the following and that seems to have cured my woes:
<args>-Dlog4j.configuration=${project.baseUri}/src/main/resources/log4j-tomee.xml</args>

Thanks for the hint :)

Posted by Lyndon Washington <ho...@the-washingtons.com>.
Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers,