Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io> on 2013/03/22 03:30:20 UTC

Releasing 3.1.0-alpha-1

If no one objects I'm going to roll a release of 3.1.0-alpha-1 over the weekend. There are plugins that don't work but I think those can be sorted out over a few alphas. Being alpha will make it clear it's not for the faint of heart.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

the course of true love never did run smooth ...

 -- Shakespeare

Re: Releasing 3.1.0-alpha-1

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com>.
I will have a go at it with the android maven plugin and fix what I can..

manfred

Re: Releasing 3.1.0-alpha-1

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.

Re: Releasing 3.1.0-alpha-1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>.
Nope, I just got off a plane. I'll cut it in the morning.

But you can build from master, it will be the same :-)

On Mar 24, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com> wrote:

> Did this get rolled at all? If so, where can we download it?
>
> Mark
>

> Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> I didn't have time to fix MSITE-683 but will work on it this WE too: we should
>> have a working m-site-p 3.3-SNAPSHOT at the time Maven 3.1.0-alpha-1 is out
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Hervé
>>
>> Le jeudi 21 mars 2013 19:30:20 Jason van Zyl a écrit :
>>>
>>> If no one objects I'm going to roll a release of 3.1.0-alpha-1 over the
>>> weekend. There are plugins that don't work but I think those can be sorted
>>> out over a few alphas. Being alpha will make it clear it's not for the
>>> faint of heart.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jason

>>> Jason van Zyl
>>> Founder& CTO, Sonatype
>>> Founder, Apache Maven
>>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.