Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Harsha Chadhar <ha...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/12/17 09:31:32 UTC

Problem Using Ecommerce Controller

Hello All,

I have to use the controller from ecommerce component in some other component.That needs to set the productStoreId in the component itself,as without this it prompts an error "productStore not found".As a consequence I have to set the webSiteId in context paramaters of the component's web.xml.
  Is this the feasible solution to set the webSiteId in the component's web.xml for serving this purpose only, or there could be some other,please suggest.

Thanks and Regards
Harsha

Re: Problem Using Ecommerce Controller

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
There are many things based on the webSiteId. The easiest way to get
an intro to them is to look at the WebSite entity. In ecommerce the
productStoreId (the default store for the web site) is an important
value, but there are others as well.

-David

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Yes
please as similar questions on the User Mailing list.
this is not for Developers(users), but to discuss Ofbiz Development.

Harsha Chadhar sent the following on 12/17/2008 12:31 AM: