Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Balaji Chandrasekaran <cb...@virtusa.com> on 2006/06/06 15:01:49 UTC

in which portlet.xml jetspeed-layouts::VelocityOneColumn is defined?

Can anyone tell me where is the definition for this portlet entry in
Jetspeed 2.0 jetspeed-layouts::VelocityOneColumn

Regards,

Balaji Chandrasekaran

Re: in which portlet.xml jetspeed-layouts::VelocityOneColumn is defined?

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that is a tricky one.

It's in:

${CATALINA_HOME}/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/apps/jetspeed-layouts/WEB-INF

-aaron