Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by gil himes <gi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/12 21:25:17 UTC

A Question.

Hi.  I ran a charity golf tournament and had many documents for it on my open office 4.1.6.  Now that the tournament is over, and the documents are no longer needed, I want to delete these documents.  I can't seem to be able to do it.  Could you help me with a procedure that works?  Thank you in advance for your reply.  Gil Himes

Re: A Question.

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
You can do this using the file manager provided by your operating system
- on Windows it may be called Windows Explorer. Alternatively you can
use the File | Open menu in AOO and right click to see options for
selected files. Note that you can select multiple files using
Shift+Click for contiguous files or Ctrl+Click for non-contiguous files.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<us...@openoffice.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address
will be ignored.

On 13/11/19 7:55 am, gil himes wrote:
> Hi.  I ran a charity golf tournament and had many documents for it on my open office 4.1.6.  Now that the tournament is over, and the documents are no longer needed, I want to delete these documents.  I can't seem to be able to do it.  Could you help me with a procedure that works?  Thank you in advance for your reply.  Gil Himes

Cheers
--
David Robley

"I like camping," said Tom intently.