Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan � <po...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/04 17:39:10 UTC

FireFox Vs IE property initial-value issue

Hello all,

Me using Firefox 1.0.6 build. Testing the simplest thing of all.

.page:

<property-specification name="register" type="boolean"
initial-value="@java.lang.Boolean@FALSE"/>

.java:

public void pageBeginRender(PageEvent event) {
		System.out.println("init value = " + isRegister());
}

thats it...no components ... nothing.. just that one "register" property.

When i hit the page via firefox, isRegister prints true while IE prints
false. Ofcourse IE is doing the right thing. But why is a request from
firefox sent an incorrect init-value response?
I cleared the caches...restarted the jboss container..but the same results
:(
please enlighten me. i m very very confused.

cheers!
Dan

RE: FireFox Vs IE property initial-value issue

Posted by Dan � <po...@hotmail.com>.
sorry my bad...ofcourse, i see the error ... boolean vs Boolean ... pardon
my spam :(