Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bill Tantzen <ta...@tc.umn.edu> on 2008/09/04 16:43:59 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] problems installing apache module -- SOLVED

Ah Ha!  I found an antiquated version of libfcgi that the mod was apparently
trying to load.  Nuked it, and problem solved.  Thanks to all who replied!
Bill

Bill Tantzen
University of Minnesota Libraries
tantz001@tc.umn.edu
612-626-9949 (office)  612-325-1777 (cell)
Penny for your thoughts now, my boy Bill. -- Bruce Springsteen