Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/09 00:08:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.6.0

Hello,

This is the vote for Apache Curator version 2.6.0

*** Please download, test and vote within approx. 72 hours

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag) and binaries are
provided for convenience.

Link to release
notes:https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12327098

Staging repo:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/curator/2.6.0/

Binary artifacts:https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-1004

The tag to be voted
upon:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git;a=tag;h=apache-curator-2.6.0

Curator's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the
release:http://www.apache.org/dist/curator/KEYS

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

cheers

Cam

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.6.0

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
Ok, so we have 3 binding +1 votes then?

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Yes, please complete the release.

On July 10, 2014 at 10:54:49 PM, Cameron McKenzie (mckenzie.cam@gmail.com) wrote:

Right, it appears that no one wants to change their vote, so I guess the RC
can be released. The fixes Mike's suggested can be picked up in 2.7.0

I will send out a formal email and release in the next day.
cheers

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mike,

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.
Cam,

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jay Zarfoss <za...@apache.org>.
+1

Clean build runs fine / all test pass on my Mac.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 8:45 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.
-1 (non-binding)

Posted by Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
never mind - my mistake. It’s ok. I found it.

On July 8, 2014 at 6:22:17 PM, Cameron McKenzie (mckenzie.cam@gmail.com) wrote:

I believe so yes. I'm not in the Web of Trust though.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
Did you upload your key to the central GPG server?

-Jordan

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
Looks like it's just on the default one used by gpg

http://pool.sks-keyservers.net/

Is it meant to go to another key server? The apache docs weren't specific.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
I believe so yes. I'm not in the Web of Trust though.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com