Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 19:52:14 UTC

Apache ODE -- Eclipse questions

Another question;

After following the steps at http://ode.apache.org/building-ode.html,
which successfully finishes (although it complains here and there, not
sure yet if that is an issue or not), I'm now trying to setup my eclipse
environment following the steps at

http://ode.apache.org/eclipse-ide.html

however I'm getting:

rake package
rake aborted!
No Rakefile found (looking for: rakefile, Rakefile, rakefile.rb,
Rakefile.rb)

1. Is rake still in use?

2. What is the preferred setup in eclipse? Each ode/trunk/folder as a
project, or one big ode/trunk project?

3. Is the ODE 2.0 beta release taking from the trunk? I mean see the
tag, but I just want to make sure the trunk is the latest code.

thx,

Kurt

kstam at apache.org

Re: Apache ODE -- Eclipse questions