Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/05/25 16:05:44 UTC

WODEN-163 'Extensions' status

I was hoping to finish my investigation of Eclipse plugins re- Woden
extensions this week and look at Peter Danielsen's ExtensionRegistrar
contribution in WODEN-163, then post my thoughts on how to proceed (e.g.
combine the two or just go with Peter's contribution). Ran out of time
unfortunately and I'm away next week, so will finish this w.c. 4th June.
Sorry for the delay.

John Kaputin

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.