Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Muralidhar Y." <TC...@emirates.com> on 2005/08/11 10:45:37 UTC

Session time out

hi friends is there any thing to recognise session time out in tapestry.so
that I can know the visit object getting invalidate to release locks held by
visit object.

Muralidhar Y
Software Engineer,
Emirates-I.T Division,
Dubai.
Mobile : 00971-50-2256149
(Keep Smiling. Be happy All The Time.)

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
Check out javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionListener.

BR,
Norbi