Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Postmaster <po...@memoryscience.com> on 2004/09/08 22:20:13 UTC

Unusual ADONetAppender output

Hi,
I am using the ADONetAppender example for MS Access from:
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/config-examples.html

The only change I made was the con string.

Anomolly:
Each of output string have a few chars appended to them.  The chars are usually related to the field or the physical path to the project.  For example:

Date = "2004-09-08 14:54:13,786ate"
Thread = "3652hread"
Level = "Log4Net1.logThrower.ThrowLogEntries(C:\Development"
Logger = Log4Net1.logThrower.ThrowLogEntries(C:\Development\Log4Net\Log4Net1\Log4Net1\logThrower.vb:12)ogger"
Message = "c6ec41f1-8822-4b31-b702-500c947b9fff 4 My Info messageessage"

The lines generating the log entries are very simple:
log.Debug("My Debug message")

log.Info("My Info message")

log.Error("My Error Message")

log.Fatal("My Fatal Message")

This does not seem to happen with the console appender or file appenders.

Any thoughts?