Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org> on 2009/06/01 20:49:16 UTC

release 0.9.1

I think 0.9.1 is ready for release.

What do you think?

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net
http://couch.io

Re: release 0.9.1

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 1 Jun 2009, at 20:49, Chris Anderson wrote:

> I think 0.9.1 is ready for release.
>
> What do you think?

+1

Jan

Re: release 0.9.1

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.
I went back and reviewed my commits that have not been blocked or
merged.  I don't think any of them absolutely need to be merged.  +1
for 0.9.1,

Adam

Re: release 0.9.1

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 02.06.2009, at 21:41, Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 03:11:53PM -0400, Adam Kocoloski wrote:
>>>
>>> I think we should get the ball rolling.  I can't say for certain that
>>> the current 0.9.x has everything that it should have, though.
>>
>> I have pushed back everything I want to push back, so the rest is up to
>> you
>> guys. Let me know once you've all agreed that the branch is ready for a
>> release
>> and I'll make the proper preparations.
>
> Go for it :)

I just checked in some cleanup in the test suite. Somehow a patch had
introduced an unnoticed syntax error, anyway, all is well.

> Cheers
> Jan

Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net