Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Bernard Quizon <be...@stellarloyalty.com> on 2017/05/19 08:30:39 UTC

Upgrade Phoenix version on HDP 2.4

Hi,

We're on HDP 2.4 with Phoenix version 4.4.0-Hbase-1.1, is there a way for
us to upgrade to 4.10.0-Hbase-1.1?
I know HDP 2.6 has version 4.7.0 but we're targeting the latest version.

Thanks!

Re: Upgrade Phoenix version on HDP 2.4

Posted by Bernard Quizon <be...@stellarloyalty.com>.
Hi Josh and James,

Thank you. We'll definitely wait for an HDP release which has the latest
version of Phoenix (or at least version 4.10).

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bernard,