Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/19 11:48:14 UTC

How can we get this pom.xml?

I down load Maven 2.09 source code from
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/tags/maven-2.0.9
but in the pom.xml of the top fold, I see the  parent segment like this:

  <parent>
    <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-parent</artifactId>
    <version>8</version>
    <relativePath>../pom/maven/pom.xml</relativePath>
  </parent>

where should i find the "./pom/maven/pom.xml"
thank you

Re: How can we get this pom.xml?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 2:48 AM, 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I down load Maven 2.09 source code from
>    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/tags/maven-2.0.9
> but in the pom.xml of the top fold, I see the  parent segment like this:
>
>  <parent>
>    <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
>    <artifactId>maven-parent</artifactId>
>    <version>8</version>
>    <relativePath>../pom/maven/pom.xml</relativePath>
>  </parent>
>
> where should i find the "./pom/maven/pom.xml"
> thank you

It should be retrieved from the central repo:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-parent/8/

--
Wendy

Re: How can we get this pom.xml?