Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by mahaveer jain <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/14 18:47:02 UTC

JSP localization

Hi Everyone

We are developing portal (Using JSP pages)in jetspeed.We would like localize jetspeed using JSP templates.

The tutorial explains about localization of velocity templates. Is the same possible for JSP templates? If yes, How do we go about it?  we would be more than glad if we can get a detailed procedure.

We have done this "services.TemplateService.default.extension=jsp" in TurbineResources.properties

Waiting for an early response..

MJ