Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2009/09/29 18:45:30 UTC

Re: svn commit: r819863 [1/2] - in /ofbiz/trunk/framework/testtools: ./ config/ src/org/ofbiz/testtools/ src/org/ofbiz/testtools/seleniumxml/ src/org/ofbiz/testtools/seleniumxml/util/ testdef/seleniumxml/example/ webapp/testtools/

hansbak@apache.org wrote:
> Author: hansbak
> Date: Tue Sep 29 08:57:00 2009
> New Revision: 819863

> Log:
> patch supplied in OFBIZ-2964 by Brett palmer

What does this do?  Don't force us to cross-reference the universe.
You know what it does at the time, make the changelog self-contained.

Re: Changing log comments

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Jacques for sharing this useful link.

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Helping hand around the World ...
USA | Italy | New Zealand | India

Changing log comments

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Adam Heath" <do...@brainfood.com>

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Adam,

I committed this change for a number of reasons:

1. The subject of testing is relatively new but is essential for further
development of the system: any progress especially from Brett is very
much welcome.
2. It is complete separated in its own component and has no connections
to other parts of the system so the commit is very low risk.
3. we have tested the change here locally.

It will upgrade the selenium testtool.

Regards,
Hans

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 11:45 -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> hansbak@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: hansbak
> > Date: Tue Sep 29 08:57:00 2009
> > New Revision: 819863

> > Log:
> > patch supplied in OFBIZ-2964 by Brett palmer
>
> What does this do?  Don't force us to cross-reference the universe.
> You know what it does at the time, make the changelog self-contained.
--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates