Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@pavlovich.com> on 2013/12/20 03:43:01 UTC

Seeking karma

Hello-

I'd like to work towards becoming a Karaf committer. I've been active in the community and on the implementation side of things for many years, and would like to take a bigger role on the dev, documentation and user support side of things.

My CLA is on file, I'm requesting Wiki and Jira karma (just to assign myself tickets).

Thanks!
Matt Pavlovich

Re: Seeking karma

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I fully agree with both of you.
Never the less let's welcome a potential new committer first.
Welcome Mat, I'm anxious to see your contribution. :-)
I'm sure there are couple of issues at the Jira to tackle.

Regards, Achim

sent from mobile device

Re: Seeking karma

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.