Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2004/04/07 19:04:34 UTC

RE: Problem with struts validator / solved

Hi guys,
	Problem solved....
I am using WSAD for developing app, and I have copied the validator xml
files from some struts download..  and it was not working

Then I found an article on the web on using validator in WSAD, I
replaced
The xml files content with what the article was saying and now it is
working..

Main difference is that I have removed the DOCTYPE declaration...
Boh....it's a mistery.....

Thanx anyway to everyone that has replied

Regards
	marco