Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Ayache Khettar <ay...@googlemail.com> on 2014/08/11 15:07:21 UTC

Re: camel-hbase component

Hi

I was wondering as to why camel-hbase component is still using a very old
version of hbase(0.94.10). We have a requirement to use 0.98 and hadoop
2.4, any chance the upgrade will have in the next camel release?

Regards,

Ayache

Re: camel-hbase component

Posted by thib <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ayache,

I'm also interested in an updated camel-hbase component.
Have you made some progress on that topic ? I'm happy to help you if you
need.

Regards,
Thibaut

Re: camel-hbase component