Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com> on 2010/09/23 20:45:43 UTC

Testing 2.1.3

I have been trying to test 2.1.3 by checking out from .../traffic/tags/2.1.3 and it's not working for me. Is that the correct place to get the 2.1.3 source?

The crash is a failed assert at LocalManager.cc:282. I did a bit more checking and the value (config.proxy.ssl.enabled) is in the hash table but is not registered (the type looks correct) even though I can see it in records.config. Interesting, 'config.proxy.http.enabled' is *not* in records.config but that asert (just before the failing one) succeeds. Any pointers?

Re: Testing 2.1.3

Posted by John Plevyak <jp...@apache.org>.
I downloaded from:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver/traffic/tags/2.1.3