Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Calle Andersson <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2021/09/28 11:40:46 UTC

Camel 3.4 documentation

Hi,

I just noticed the "3.4.x (LTS)" option has been removed from the Camel Components documentation pages (https://camel.apache.org/components/). Is there an alternative location where I can find the 3.4.x documentation?

(I currently use Wildfly Camel (https://github.com/wildfly-extras/wildfly-camel) but it still uses Camel 3.4 and it doesn't seem to get updated anytime soon.)

Regards,
Calle

RE: Camel 3.4 documentation

Posted by "Ajmera, Hemang C" <he...@cgi.com>.
Hi
   I also think it might be good to have documentation of previous LTS versions. Since we are not intending to make any changes in version 3.4.x, can we just not regenerate pages for version 3.4.x and use what we have already generated in antora. That means that https://camel.apache.org/components/3.4.x would just remain as it is, even if we update design/css etc. but still it would be very much helpful to the users who have not yet fully migrated to latest LTS versions.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemang Ajmera
Posted by Calle Andersson <ca...@hotmail.com>.
There seems to be mixed opinions regarding which of the previously LTS versions should be available in the documentation pages. Is this a question which will be discussed further?

Regards,
Calle

Re: Camel 3.4 documentation

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Camel 3.4 documentation

Posted by Jeremy Ross <je...@gmail.com>.
I like this idea, but have no idea what's involved in making it happen.

Re: Camel 3.4 documentation

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Camel 3.4 documentation