Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andy Ruch <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/15 21:30:09 UTC

Can't find site descriptor

Hello,

My build is failing because it can't find the site descriptor "site_en.xml" for the parent pom. I have the goal "site:attach-descriptor" in the parent pom and the descriptor is being deployed as "site.xml". This only seems to be a problem when I'm using a release version of the parent. When I use a snapshot version, the site descriptor gets resolved to "site.xml".

Can someone tell me why the locale "en" gets added to the classifier only sometimes? How can I deploy the site descriptor with the locale added?

Also, are release and snapshot versions treated differently? Is there a reason that when using a snapshot, the descriptor gets resolved to the "site.xml"?

Maven Version: 3.0.4
Site Version: 3.1

Thanks,
Andy

Re: Can't find site descriptor

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
For reference: this has been filed before:

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-639

Cheers,
-Lukas