Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mahesh S Kudva <ma...@robosoftin.com> on 2005/07/01 11:42:58 UTC

Certificate Authentication for individual apps

Hi All

How can I have different certificate authentication for different applications and skip certificate
authentication for some applications hosted on the same server.

Regards & Thanks
================
Mahesh S Kudva

Re: Certificate Authentication for individual apps

Posted by Mahesh S Kudva <ma...@robosoftin.com>.
Dear All

My developer give me a .war file which I place it as
jboss/server/default/deploy/test.war

Thus I have around 5 .war placed in the server. All the apps are
presently accessed using https://myorg.com:8080/test1/,
https://myorg.com:8080/test2/ ... and so on.

Next I want to implement client auth for certain apps.

How do i go about it.??

Regards & Thanks
Mahesh S Kudva

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.