Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "jmj (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2005/10/03 09:55:58 UTC

is it possible to change the asset upload dir path?

Hello everyone,
I would like to change the way asset upload is done. As far as I understood the uploaded assets in Lenya get stored under \pubs\default\resources\authoring dir with a meta file for it in the correspoding documentid directory.As part of my thesis ,I would like to change the way it is done.I would like to change the path of upload to somewhere like \pubs\default\resources\shared\images instead of storing the images with respect to the document in which it is uploaded, so that when i say public library all the images uploaded irrespective of which document i uploaded must be shown while inserting images.

I went throught the codes for uploading action with respect to document in asset.xsp ,but i really doubt if it is possible to do like what i desire.If any one have any idea please help me...I would be very glad to hear any ideas or suggestions about how this can be done.

Thanking you in advance.

--
Sent from the Lenya - Dev forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/is-it-possible-to-change-the-asset-upload-dir-path--t368372.html#a1018243