Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com> on 2015/06/11 02:30:08 UTC

Hosting Hive User Group Meeting During Hadoop World NY

Dear Hive users,

Hive community is considering a user group meeting during Hadoop World that
will be held in New York at the end of September. To make this happen, your
support is essential. First, I'm wondering if any user in New York area
would be willing to host the meetup. Secondly, I'm soliciting talks from
users as well as developers, and so please propose or share your thoughts
on the contents of the meetup.

I will soon set up a meetup event to  formally announce this. In the
meantime, your suggestions, comments, and kind assistance are greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,
 Xuefu