Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Lars Francke <la...@apache.org> on 2020/11/23 09:43:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Gautam Gupta

Hello everyone,

the PPMC for Apache Training (incubating) has invited Gautam as a committer
and we are very happy to announce that he has accepted!

Gautam has contributed more content than most of us and he's always been
patient despite our slowness. Making him a committer is well deserved and
we're glad that he accepted our invitation.

Congratulations and welcome on board!

On behalf of the Apache Training (incubating) PPMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Gautam Gupta

Posted by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Furkan and Brahma!

regards,
Gautam

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Gautam,

Congrats on the new role. Well deserved. Keep the pace!

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Congrats!!

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Gautam Gupta

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Ryan!