Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jp4 <jo...@hnpsolutions.com> on 2007/05/10 04:40:29 UTC

Filtering Changes Jira Report By Version

I was wondering if it's possible to configure the changes plugin to pull only
the jira issues that were assigned to the current version of my project.

For example, if my project version is 1.1, I would like to see only issues
that were assigned to version 1.1 in the changes jira report.

Thanks,

jp4

Re: Filtering Changes Jira Report By Version

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
jp4 wrote:
> I was wondering if it's possible to configure the changes plugin to pull only
> the jira issues that were assigned to the current version of my project.
>
> For example, if my project version is 1.1, I would like to see only issues
> that were assigned to version 1.1 in the changes jira report.
>
> Thanks,
>
> jp4

Nothing that does explicitly that, I think. You could try to use the
"filter" configuration parameter to achieve this. See

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/jira-report-mojo.html

--
Dennis Lundberg