Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org> on 2019/10/29 08:17:56 UTC

[QUESTION] How to add label for an issue?

Hi:

After the project is handed over to apache, how to add label for an exist
issue?

Re: [QUESTION] How to add label for an issue?

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@gmail.com>.
I really need this permission, how to apply for it?

Does anyone know this?

--

*MembPhis*
My github: https://github.com/membphis

Re:[QUESTION] How to add label for an issue?