Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gabriel Tataranu <tg...@belent.com> on 2004/08/26 19:25:00 UTC

[users@httpd] Problems with HS regex on 64bit platform (apache 1.3)

Hi all,

I have some problems with HS regex library bundled with Apache. On 32
bit (P3, P4, Xeon) works as expected. On 64bit (AMD Athlon64 for now)
I've detected weird faults in LocationMatch witch I traced to regex
library. In the apache_1.3.31/src/regex directory there is a test suite:

	./re <tests
	Segmentation fault

	./re -x <tests
	314:
	Segmentation fault

For now I've compiled the server without HS regex and  works Ok.

For more details/tests please email.

Regards,

Gabriel