Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/08/21 20:23:17 UTC

committers / ppmc

Hi general,

we voted recently two committers in to our Podling (Trinidad / ADF
Faces). We'd like to add these committers to our PPMC. Are there any
special rules, for that?

for instance, I know that the Struts guys wait a half year or so,
before committers will be added to the PMC. In MyFaces PMC we do
something similar.

I couldn't found such a rule for the Incubator Podlings. So I'd like
to move forward on that. Since I am not really sure, I ping you guys,
in case of ;)

Thanks!
Matthias

--