Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Prasad Subramanian [Contractor]" <Pr...@Sun.COM> on 2001/07/11 22:38:46 UTC

Tomcat 4.0 (7/11) nightly build

Hi ,
I was trying to get the latest nightly build for Tomcat 4.0 from the website and
I found that there are two files a tar.Z and a tar.gz with a size of 1 k. I am
unable to get the build from these.

I would appreciate any help in getting the latest (07/11) nightly build.

Thnaks
Prasad

Re: Tomcat 4.0 (7/11) nightly build

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Prasad Subramanian [Contractor] at Prasad.Subramanian@Sun.COM wrote:
>
> > Hi ,
> > I was trying to get the latest nightly build for Tomcat 4.0 from the
website
> > and
> > I found that there are two files a tar.Z and a tar.gz with a size of 1
k. I am
> > unable to get the build from these.
> >
> > I would appreciate any help in getting the latest (07/11) nightly build.
>
> Means that the build didn't succeed for that day... Either too much
latency
> on Daedalus while downloading the sources, or something screwed up...

I think the builds are down because of the servlet API update.

Remy

Re: Tomcat 4.0 (7/11) nightly build

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Prasad Subramanian [Contractor] at Prasad.Subramanian@Sun.COM wrote:

> Hi ,
> I was trying to get the latest nightly build for Tomcat 4.0 from the website
> and
> I found that there are two files a tar.Z and a tar.gz with a size of 1 k. I am
> unable to get the build from these.
>
> I would appreciate any help in getting the latest (07/11) nightly build.

Means that the build didn't succeed for that day... Either too much latency
on Daedalus while downloading the sources, or something screwed up...

    Pier

Re: Tomcat 4.0 (7/11) nightly build

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Prasad Subramanian [Contractor] wrote:

> Hi ,
> I was trying to get the latest nightly build for Tomcat 4.0 from the website and
> I found that there are two files a tar.Z and a tar.gz with a size of 1 k. I am
> unable to get the build from these.
>
> I would appreciate any help in getting the latest (07/11) nightly build.

My bad ... problems on my home machine where they are generated.  I
*think* it's fixed for tonight.

> Thnaks
> Prasad

Craig