Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Rafael Caceres <rc...@aasa.com.pe> on 2005/10/05 23:44:06 UTC

Re: Apache segfaults with Oracle AS10g (9.0.4.0) when attempting to use mod_perl

Maruthi,

The only time anything is written to the logs is the case where the
'script.pl' under /perl has no XS components. In that case, no error or
warning results.
Any of the other cases mentioned in my initial posting results in
absolutely nothing output to the logs (with LogLevel debug) and apache
coredumps.

Regards,
Rafael Caceres