Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/23 05:30:55 UTC

[VOTE] Struts Annotations 1.0.4

The Struts Annotations 1.0.4 test build is now available as a Maven
artifact. It is a dependency of Struts 2.1.3.

If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
a vote on its quality:

[ ] Leave at test build
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.

musachy

Re: [VOTE] Struts Annotations 1.0.4

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I had that question myself, it is not like we support this tool to be
used by anyone else. Anyway, here is my

+1 GA

musachy

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
+1

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
+1 GA

Posted by Rainer Hermanns <he...@apache.org>.
+1 GA
cheers,
Rainer
> The Struts Annotations 1.0.4 test build is now available as a Maven
> artifact. It is a dependency of Struts 2.1.3.
>
> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
> a vote on its quality:
>
> [ ] Leave at test build
> [ ] Alpha
> [ ] Beta
> [ ] General Availability (GA)
>
> Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
> members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
> three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.
>
> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.
>
> musachy

Rainer Hermanns
aixcept
Willibrordstraße 82