Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Venkatesha Mithra <Ve...@symphonysv.com> on 2003/10/23 11:25:48 UTC

Can not display alphablox output on the portlet.

Hi I am running jetspeed1.4-b4 on weblogic8.1.

I am not able to display the portlet contents that will be the output of
the Alphablox analytic server which is on the same weblogic server.

It shows the blank screen. No error message is displaying on the screen.
Anyone working on this field welogic+alphablox+jetspeed.

Please help me out on this.

I could able to get all the outputs from webapp server other than
alphablox output.

Thanks and Regards.

Mithra